Skip to content

Contact Us

[elementor-template id="956"]

We have a community on facebook who will be very happy to answer any questions you have about walking in our area.  

If you are out walking and find a problem on any public right of way in the Dursley area, you can report it directly to Gloucestershire County Council Public Rights of Way.  You will need to give your name and contact details, grid reference and description of the location, the date you discovered it, and the type of problem.  A photograph is also helpful, if you have one.   If you would like us to do this instead, just let us know on the form below

If you have any other questions or comments on walking in Dursley, you can email us on or drop us a note below and we’ll get back to you.