Dursley Welcomes Walkers is subject to data regulations under UK Law (GDPR) which control the use of personal data.
Dursley Welcomes Walkers will:
• comply with the data protection laws of the UK;
• only collect personal data (name, address, email address and telephone number) for the purpose of the administration of Dursley Welcomes Walkers;
• only contact individuals by e-mail, telephone or post in the way explicit permission is given. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by contacting email@example.com;
• Look after the data and notify members if there has been a data breach;
• allow and individual to see data held about them and if necessary the data will be amended or deleted as appropriate;
• review the data regularly and when no longer required for the purposes of Dursley Welcomes Walkers it will be deleted and destroyed so that it cannot be accessed in the future;
• not pass the data onto a third party without the individuals explicit consent;
• the information used to be produced as part of the walking festival brochure will be in accordance with the explicit information given.